Cream City CrossFit Co-op is Growing!
We have several open positions for the position of certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.
CCCF is unique in that it is a cooperative that is 100% owned by a group of members and coaches. The primary focus of our coaching staff is to be engaged in every class and ensure our athletes are moving safely and efficiently every time they step into the gym.
This position reports to our coaching staff on the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading classes through warm up, skill, strength, and mobility work, and providing clear concise instructions.
- Working with athletes to provide scaling options.
- Supporting and encouraging all athletes, regardless of experience and ability level.
- Ensuring safety by adhering to CrossFit and CCCF movement standards.
- Following the workout program as provided by Cream City CrossFit.
- Being a team player and helping out around the gym as necessary.
- Cleanliness of the training floor after your class.
- Attending monthly coaches meetings.
- Valid CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certificate. Additional training certifications (Olympic Lifting, gymnastics, HKC, RKC, etc) appreciated, but not required.
- Minimum 1-year coaching experience preferred, but will train the right person.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
- Timeliness. Arriving a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Compensation is an hourly class rate that is based upon coaching experience. A complimentary membership is included for those coaching at least 4 classes per month.
- Interested candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates who make it to the second round of interviews will be required to coach a CrossFit class as an audition.